TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - .
People Seeking Info

Subject .

Posted by TTZEDHEAD on September 10, 2011 at 6:34 AM
  This message has been viewed 1012 times.

In Reply To Lemmie guess, you're using a Win OS right? posted by Ba11erz (MD) on September 09, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Message I actually don't take you seriously Mr. BallerZ........

I think you find it personally amuzing to make a "veiled" endorsement wrapped around a few positive service experiences, just to get a reaction here........I get it.

Couldn't help but notice your judicious and sensible selection of AMS parts on your car. I AM "assuming" here, based on your your list of aftermarket parts list i.e. (the accusump),that you track your car.

Why wait for Powertrix coilovers when Vuk could get his send you his with more than satisfactory speed and service? and lets not forget a more than reasonable price.

I have a NIB set of AMS steering rack tie rod replacements that I won at a raffle 2 years ago. I will send to you for FREE including shipping as I couldn't in good concience sell them to anyone.

You could track these for a season and I will wait for your "glowing" review. I will get them to you well packed and promptly so you can include the "quality" of this service experience in your testimonial.

Gotta....Have....More.....Boost!!!!!!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.